Now Available for Sale:
Charming, Light-Filled, 2-Bedroom Downstairs Flat
A Welcoming Home - Light and Efficient
This 934 sq ft 2-bedroom downstairs flat is an ideal fit for any lifestyle, providing generous space, low-maintenance living, modern and green design, convenience, and community.
It is located in in a multi-generational, pedestrian and pet-friendly community–Fair Oaks EcoHousing–designed to foster community life, featuring a centrally-located Common House, pool and spa, community vegetable garden, and orchard.
High windows and signature glass panel doors light up the living and dining areas, adding plenty of natural light and warmth to this open space.
The sunny kitchen looks onto the village green and provides ample work and storage spaces, including a pantry, and room for a kitchen island.
Two bedrooms with deep closets make for easy access from living to sleeping areas.
Turn one of the bedrooms into an office with a view out to the pool.
Key features include:
• Open design for living and dining, providing natural light and flexibility in use
• A glass front door leading to the porch, with a beautiful view of the garden: a perfect place for a cup of tea and a visit with the neighbors
• Large windows and 9-foot ceilings, allowing light to penetrate deep into the home, making rooms feel light and spacious
• Well organized kitchen with ample storage, a gas stove, light maple cabinets, quartz counters, and Marmoleum flooring
• The living room, dining area and the master bedroom have beautiful bamboo flooring
• Deep closets, including built-in shelves for extra storage
• Storage closet plumbed for laundry
• Handicapped accessible
• Exclusive use backyard, which can be fenced, if desired.
• Carport parking.
Like all homes in Fair Oaks EcoHousing, this 2-bedroom flat is designed for efficient living, with eco-friendly construction and high-quality fixtures and finishes.
· Energy star appliances
· Sustainable building materials
· Passive heating/cooling
· Solar ready
· R38 Insulation, helps to keep electric bill low
· Double pane E-2 windows
The porch overlooks the center of the community, with views across beds of beautiful lupine to the pool and common house.
The community Common House has a large kitchen and dining hall, living room with fireplace and TV, easily accessible free laundry room, crafts room, kids' play room and two guest rooms.
Fair Oaks Ecohousing’s location is close to Fair Oaks Village and within walking distance to the American River Parkway for 30 miles of walking and biking on the trail. Ideally situated within two hours of Lake Tahoe and the Pacific Ocean, and less than 30 minutes to downtown Sacramento’s cultural attractions.
The community offers the perfect balance of privacy in your home, and community at your doorstep.
Serious inquiries only to owner/seller: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more about Fair Oaks EcoHousing: https://www.fairoaksecohousing.org/
Community: Fair Oaks EcoHousing
Email Contact: email@example.com
Address: 4025 New York Avenue #315
City: Fair Oaks
Cell: (916) 844-5125